There are many people that are confused between the Saatva and Stearns and Foster mattresses; which one they should go to buy, but you might be thinking that how does Saatva compare to Streams and Foster? So, they both have a pretty good line of mattresses that might confuse you between them.
You might have read the reviews of the best Strean and Foster reviews and the best Saatva mattresses but are still confused about your decision because you don’t know which one is the better one. Both companies manufacture all sizes of mattresses, but the most popular one is the queen-size mattresses. The Stearns and Foster queen mattress dimensions are 59.75″ x 79″ inches. The Save mattress delivery time is between 7 and 18 days.
If you want to find out which is the most suitable option for you, then you are at the right place. We are going to explain, compare these mattresses and then find out which one is a better option, so stick with us.
Saatva Vs Stearns and Foster
|Point||Saatva||Stearns & Foster|
|Budget/Expensive||The Saatva mattress is available at a very reasonable price.||Stearns & Foster is a luxurious brand that comes at a very high price.|
|Firmness levels||The Saatva offers one model with three different firmness levels.||Stearns & Foster have many models with many different firmness levels.|
|Availability||The Saatva is only available online.||While the Stearns and Foster mattresses can be found in nearby local stores.|
|Extra Features||The Saatva does not have some extra premium features.||But the Streams and Foster mattresses come with some premium features like cotton and other things etc.|
Difference Between Saatva Vs. Stearns and Foster Mattress
There are many differences between these two mattresses, and we are going to mention all those differences. But first, we need to find out what the Saatva and Foster mattresses are.
Read It: Avocado Mattress vs Purple
In 2011, Saatva became one of the first companies in the Direct Consumer (D2C) business model to offer luxury mattresses. The company is based in New York, New York, with a second major office in Austin, Texas. They are very popular for their high-quality mattresses, and they have a very wide range of satisfied and loyal customers.
|Construction||Polyfoam, memory foam, and coils technology|
|Dimensions||80″L x 60″W x 12″T|
- The Saatva mattresses come with great pressure-relieving qualities, so if you are someone looking for pressure-relief mattresses, then this is a very good option as compared to most of the options in the market.
- Hybrid mattresses are known for their cooling technology, but when it comes to the Saatva, it is even cooler than hybrid mattresses, so if you are a hot sleeper, then you should go with this mattress.
- This mattress uses an extra layer of springs, which means the motion isolation in this mattress would be very minimal, so if you are someone who is tired of sleeping with a restless partner, then this Saatva mattress is a very good option for you.
Is Saatva Worth the Money?
If you’re looking for the comfort of a high-end innerspring mattress but don’t want to pay an overly large amount, the Saatva mattress is a great choice. The Saatva is available in three different firmnesses: Plush Soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm, offering different levels of support to medium- and heavy-weight sleepers.
Who Owns Saatva?
Ron Rudzin owns the Saatva. He founded Saatva back in 2010, so they have been in the business for more than 12 years. These mattresses are very premium, and they have a very wide range of customers that are loyal to them.
Check This: Purple Mattress vs. Tempurpedic
Stearns and Foster Mattress
Over 150 years ago, Sears and Foster became a part of Tempur-Sealy, along with brands like Tempur-Pedic and Sealy. In the past few decades, it has been a part of the conglomerate, which now includes Tempur-Pedic and Sealy. Because of their long history, they are recognized for their high-profile hybrid designs and luxurious craftsmanship.
|Brand||Stearns and Foster|
|Dimensions||80″L x 76″W x 15″T|
- It is one of the most luxurious and durable mattress brands on the market. They are manufactured by certified craftsmen, which makes them a premium, and all the high-quality material makes them a very durable option.
- PrecisionEdge means the mattresses have extra reinforcement along the sides to help them remain durable, strong, and supportive. You can’t go wrong with any of these mattresses if you need an edge support bed for your significant other or large pet.
- Stearns & Foster doesn’t offer any cooling mattresses in its catalog, but these mattresses don’t feel hot either. By combining gel foam, coils, and air vents, you’ll get a temperature-neutral night’s sleep. Depending on the pajamas you wear, the outside temperature, and how hot or cold your AC or heater is, your body temperature will vary.
Is Stearns and Foster Worth the Money?
The Stearns and Foster mattress is a luxury brand that is made of high-quality and premium material. This is the only luxury brand in the market that lasts for a long time with you. We’ve talked to many people that have been using the Foster and Stearns mattress for a long time, and according to them, it is totally worth every penny you spend on it.
Who Owns Stearns and Foster?
Sealy is the sole owner of the Stearns and Foster mattress collection, which is considered a mid-luxury brand. These two brands are frequently paired together in retail stores. When it comes to Serta, then it is a private company. This company is known for its mid-luxury mattresses.
Read This: Winkbed Vs Saatva Mattress
Which Should You Choose?
Both mattresses are good, but they might not suit everyone, and you might want to know which one is a good option for you. So, if you want to go for the affordable and budget option, then obviously Saatva is the best option, but if your preference is a luxurious mattress, then Stearn and Foster is a very good option for you.
If you are someone who loves to try the mattress before buying it, then you should go for Stearns and Foster because Saatva does not give you an option to try it in the store.
If you might be interested in the very simple buying process with premium quality support and service, then we would recommend you to go with the Saatva mattress. If you read this article, then you will be able to find the best option according to your own needs.
Saatva Vs. Stearns and Foster FAQs
In this article, we have compared these two mattress brands that are very luxurious and popular among people. Most people might want to know which one is a better option for you. So, if you are looking for a luxurious mattress with some high-end features, then you should go for Stearns and Foster, but if your preference is a budget mattress, then you should go for the Saatva.
If you ask us, then we would recommend you to go with the Saatva mattress because it gives you a very smooth buying process, and it also has a very good warranty and support. But of course, the last call is always yours, and you can buy according to your own requirements.
If you find this article helpful, then make sure you share it with your friends and family members so they can also make an informed decision.