Do you intend to purchase a new mattress?
We are all aware of how important it is to get a good night’s sleep, so it’s important to choose the best mattress. Yet, alongside picking the best Mattress the other thing that ought to be considered is the sleeping cushion warranty.
When purchasing a mattress, many of us do not take into account a mattress warranty. However, a mattress warranty is another important consideration when purchasing a mattress. Therefore, ensure that the model you select lasts at least 8 to 10 years.
Therefore, it is essential to purchasing a mattress with a clear and comprehensive warranty. If your new bed has adequate warranty coverage, it will support you and allow you to sleep comfortably for many years.
Even thou there are many brands that have 15-year warranty mattresses or even the least one has a 1-year warranty mattress but in this guide, I have listed 4 mattresses with lifetime warranties.
Yes, you understood correctly.
Some companies offer a mattress with a warranty for life.
If you want to learn about the best mattress with a lifetime warranty, continue reading this article.
Also, Read Facts About Mattresses
4 Best Mattresses With Lifetime Warranties
|Mattress Brand||Mattress Warranty|
|The Puffy Mattress||Lifetime warranty|
|Saatva Classic Mattress||Lifetime warranty|
|Nolah Natural Mattress||Lifetime warranty|
|WinkBed Mattress||Lifetime warranty|
Also, read Mattress Firm Warranty
1. The Puffy Mattress – (Best for All Sleepers)
The Puffy mattress is the first mattress on my list. Let me tell you, its warranty has really impressed me. As The Puffy sleeping pad accompanies a non-Prorated Lifetime warranty for the first proprietor of the bedding, and that implies that Puffy covers the full expense for a sleeping pad fix or substitution as long as the first proprietor has the bed. For as long as you own your mattress, the company guarantees that it will be free of defects in the material or workmanship.
- Material: Foam
- Trial Period: 101 nights
- Shipping Method: Free shipping
- Firmness: Soft: 6/10
What Is Covered By the Puffy Bedding Warranty?
- Permanent body impressions that go deeper than 1.5 inches
- Fabric, stitching, or zipper defects in the mattress cover
- Foam that splits, cracks, or crumbles without being caused by user damage or misuse
- Faulty springs that pop through the side of the mattress
What is Not Covered by the Puffy Warranty?
Gradual Softening: It’s typical for the top foam layer to lose a portion of its solidness after some time. After five or ten years, you might notice a slight decrease in the firmness of your mattress on a scale from 1 to 10. Sadly, every mattress experiences firmness variations. As a result, gradual softening is not covered by the warranty.
Subjective Issues: Because the mattress no longer meets your requirements, Puffy will not repair it or replace it. If this occurs, it might be time to buy a new one.
Off-Gassing: Mattresses shipped in boxes have one major drawback: Off-gassing lasts 24 to 72 hours after opening the box. The Puffy bed has CertiPUR-US certified foams, so you won’t have to worry about any harmful effects on your health from the scent. The warranty does not cover off-gassing but should last up to a few days.
Sagging as a result of low support: Make an investment in a foundation that is large enough to support your new Puffy mattress.
Damage from an Accident: Puffy will not cover damage caused by a dog, opening the box with a large knife, or accidentally spilling something on the surface, so we recommend using a mattress protector instead.
What Could Void My Warranty?
- Buying a used Puffy mattress from someone other than Puffy or an authorized
- Puffy distributor Moving outside of the United States
- Using an unsupportive foundation or bed frame
- Burns, tears, spills, or other damage caused by you Mold, bed bugs, or other infestations
You will need the following:
- The person’s first and last name
- A picture or video of the defect
- A description of the defect; and, optionally, your order number.
After that, compose an email and send it to email@example.com. A representative from Puffy should get in touch with you within a week to explain the next steps.
In addition to the lifetime warranty, the Puffy Mattress is ideal for combination sleepers, light-side sleepers, and even sleepers who want a mattress that conforms to their body shape. Overall, it would be accurate to say that it is one of the most supportive yet soft mattresses, especially for side sleepers.
In addition, side sleepers, people with chronic pain like fibromyalgia, and couples with similar sleeping styles all benefit from it. And furthermore, it is best for hot sleepers too. If you are looking for hybrid mattresses then do check out the Puffy Hybrid Lux mattress as well because The Lux Hybrid addresses a middle center ground for customers searching for additional highlights at a more reasonable cost.
2. Saatva Classic Mattress (Best For Back Sleepers)
The Saatva Classic is the second mattress on my list. It is without a doubt one of the best innerspring mattresses you will ever purchase. The Saatva Classic is a bed made with soft memory foam and a strong coil-on-coil system. It was made to give you a comfortable, luxurious sleep without breaking the bank. In addition, it is available in a variety of heights and firmness options and comes with free white glove delivery.
Aside from that, it is best for all body types and sleeping positions, hot sleepers, people who toss and turn, people who buy luxury mattresses, and back pain sufferers.
When it comes to the warranty, the Saatva Classic mattress has a lifetime warranty. Saatva will replace the mattress for free if it is found to be defective or exhibits excessive sagging within the first two years.
- Material: Innerspring
- Trial Period: 365 nights
- Shipping Method: Free White Glove delivery
- Firmness: Multiple Firmness options
How Long Does Saatva’s Warranty Period Last?
With the exception of the Saatva Solaire, Saatva will replace any defective mattress within the first two years after delivery with a new one for all Saatva mattresses. Saatva will completely repair and re-cover your mattress for just $99 each way from year three until the end of the warranty. The new mattress is delivered concurrently with the pickup of the previous one.
During the first five years after the Solaire’s delivery, Saatva will professionally repair any defective airbed for free. The cost of labor is covered after year five, but you will have to pay shipping and anywhere from 50% to 90% of the cost of the parts.
Fairness Replacement Option
All Saatva warranties accompany a Fairness Replacement Option, which is intended to dispense with struggle and bother among Saatva and its clients. The Fairness Replacement option says that in the event that your bed is considered damaged after a specific timeframe, you get to keep your unique sleeping pad and Saatva will convey and install brand new mattress for
- 40% of the first cost in years 3 to 5
- 60% of the first cost in years 6 to 10
- 80% of the first cost in years 11 to 15
A conveyance transportation cost of $99 applies to the new bedding under the Fairness Replacement Option. Saatva recommends saving the first sleeping pad for a guest room, relative, companion, or nearby cause.
What Is Covered By the Saatva Warranty?
Each of the Saatva mattress warranties basically covers the same thing.
- Material and workmanship flaws
- Body impressions deeper than one inch
What the Saatva Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Indentations Not At Least 1” Deep
- Unexpected Softness or Unwanted Pressure
- Comfort Preferences
- Physical Abuse including Burns, Stains, or Broken Coils
- Mattress Size
What Could Void My Warranty?
- Utilizing a 14.5″ tall Saatva sleeping cushion on an adjustable base
- Utilizing a support system that can’t uphold the heaviness of the bedding and any sleepers
- For a Queen size, King Size, or California King: utilizing a metal edge without vertical help, a bed outline without five or six legs, or a stage bed with braces more than 4″ separated
- For a Twin size, Twin XL size, or Standard size: utilizing a metal edge without something like four legs
- Evidence that the sheet material has been scorched or generally mishandled or damaged (ex: harming the curl layers by bouncing on the bed)
- Selling the bed to a 2nd hand proprietor or sleeping pad store
How Does the Saatva Warranty Measure Up?
Saatva dominates the typical warranty coverage period in the sleeping pad industry — commonly 10 years — by a ton. In my opinion, long warranty periods show that a sleeping cushion organization is sure about the quality and strength of its items.
While the Saatva warranties are longer than normal, the vast majority just save their sleeping cushions for as long as 10 years. As we would see it, hence, taking into account the terms of the warranty than its length is more significant.
Saatva claims its warranties are the “most friendly, most clear, and most grounded” in the business. Saatva earns points for charging its clients nothing for substitutions during the initial few years. It’s likewise a plus that the main charge to clients is a transportation expense of $198 ($99 every way) if the sleeping cushion is fixed and once again covered during the later years of the warranty.
We truly do wish that Saatva was more clear about which explicit imperfections are covered under warranty. All things being equal, they opt to decide coverage on a case-by-case basis.
Filing A Warranty Claim with Saatva
To file a guarantee with Saatva, you should inform The Saatva Organization. Saatva makes filling a claim straightforward with the accompanying choices.
- Call Saatva’s Customer Care Service — Call 1-877-672-2882 to contact Saatva’s client service team, which is accessible day in and day out.
- Go On the web — Email the client support group at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell them you might want to file a warranty Claim.
3. Nolah Natural 10 Mattress (Best for Pressure Relief)
The Nolah Original 10″ mattress is the third option on my list. The Nolah Original 10″ mattress has three layers of AirFoam and a viscose fabric cover that wicks away moisture to keep you dry and cool. The cover is soft and breathable. Nolah additionally offers multiple times more strain help than conventional Memory foam mattresses.
Moving towards its warranty Nolah offers a Lifetime warranty on its Original 10″ sleeping pads. If the mattress is found to be defective due to an error in the manufacturing process or functional defects like permanent indentations larger than 1″ It only applies to the mattress’s original owner. They’ll fix or replace the mattress based on a predetermined schedule if Nolah finds a problem:
- 0–2 years: You will receive a free replacement mattress from Nolah. The mattress cover will only be repaired during the first year.
- 3–10 years: Your mattress will be repaired and recovered by Nolah for the cost of shipping ($99 each way).
- 11–25 years: A brand-new replacement mattress will cost you 50% of its original price.
- 25+ years: A brand-new replacement mattress will cost you 60% of its original price.
Also, after year three, you can select the “Don’t Lose Sleep” option, which lets you keep your old mattress and buy a new one for 50–80 percent of what you paid for it in the beginning.
- Material: Foam
- Trial Period: 120 nights
- Shipping Method: Free shipping
- Firmness: Medium Firm: 6.5/10
What is included in the warranty for the Nolah Mattress?
- Fractures, cracks, or crumbling of the surface foam that are not the result of improper use
- Broken cover zippers that are not the result of improper use
- Permanent body impressions in the surface foam that are deeper than 1 inch
What the Nolah Mattress Warranty Doesn’t Cover
- Indentations that are less than one inch deep
- Normal softening of the mattress over time
- Damage caused by a poor foundation
- Subjective issues like temperature or damage caused by a spot where a candle is burned)
Factors That Would Void the Nolah Warranty
- Improper support: The Nolah sleeping pad should be kept on a firm, level surface. A hanging box spring or bed outline with supports more than 4″ separated may cause harm and void guarantee inclusion. Acceptable foundation incorporates the floor, stage outline, customizable base, boxspring in a great shape, or a slatted base with supports dispersed something like 3″ to 4″.
- Proprietor Caused Harm or Misuse: Spills, consumes, tears, bed bugs, form, dampness, and other harm not brought about by a material or craftsmanship deformity could void the guarantee.
- Change in Proprietorship: Just the individual who bought the sleeping pad from Nolah is covered under warranty. When the sleeping pad has changed hands, the guarantee is voided.
- Commercial Sleeping Cushion Use: Just beddings for individual use are covered by the Nolah warranty. Any utilization at a bed and breakfast, school, Airbnb, or other business use voids the guarantee.
- Leaving Your New Bed in Its Box: Bed-in-a-box sleeping pads should be unpackaged on time. Your Nolah sleeping cushion should be eliminated from its container in two weeks or less. Leaving it in the container any longer might prompt long-lasting pressure and a voided warranty. It likewise expands the off-gassing time frame, so you might have to stand by a couple of additional days to mull over it.
- Moving Beyond the US: Nolah will just fix beds inside the mainland U.S., the same place where they transport new sleeping pads.
Filing a warranty With Nolah Sleep Mattress
- Filing a Warranty is for the most part easy, yet there are numerous means to have the case supported.
- Gather Purchase Information: Attempt to find your unique buy email. It’s useful to have the request number, buyer’s name, date of procurement, and delivery address.
- Contact Nolah: Call or email Nolah to kick the cycle off. They’ll give bit-by-bit guidelines and can see you whether the case is probably going to be covered.
- Submit Mentioned Data: The Nolah agent will request confirmation of the deformity. Take photographs or recordings of the imperfection and send them to Nolah.
- Pay special attention to the Choice: Nolah will reach you once your warranty has been endorsed or denied.
- Follow Instructions for Repair or Replacement: Assuming Nolah endorses your case, they’ll send you an email with the following stages. This might incorporate setting up your sleeping cushion for pickup or paying for delivery (following 15 years of possession).
4. WinkBed Mattress (Best Affordable hybrid Mattress)
The Winkbed is the final mattress on my list. The WinkBed is a sturdy hybrid mattress in the middle range. For certain extraordinary highlights like temperature guidelines, solid edge support, and responsive materials, as well as having different firmnesses to browse, the WinkBed will function admirably for a wide assortment of sleepers.
Additionally, The Winkbeds sleeping pad is a brilliant choice for individuals who need to purchase a reasonable, sturdy Hybrid bed with the best sleeping pad warranty.
Permit me to address a few concerns regarding the Wink Bed Mattress Warranty.
- Material: Hybrid
- Trial Period: 120 nights
- Shipping Method: Free shipping
- Firmness: Multiple Firmness options
How Long Does WinkBeds Warranty Period Last?
Because many mattress brands only provide substantial protection for the first ten to twenty years of ownership, it is essential to read the fine print of Lifetime warranty policies. But all of WinkBeds’ mattress models come with a limited, non-prorated lifetime warranty. If your foam or hybrid mattress is found to be defective at any time after it has been purchased, WinkBeds will cover the full cost of replacing it and making repairs because their warranty is non-prorated.
We believe that the WinkBeds policy is a better deal than prorated lifetime warranties offered by bedding companies. Customized guarantees at times expect clients to conceal half of the expenses related to fixes and substitutions after just five years. WinkBeds stands out because it offers coverage that is completely non-prorated throughout the mattress’s lifespan. While these kinds of warranties are effectively no better than standard 10-year limited warranties, WinkBeds is unique in this regard.
The primary condition of the policy? The WinkBeds warranty only covers one mattress replacement per mattress purchase. As a result, if your first WinkBeds delivery is defective and your second mattress replacement also has a problem, the WinkBeds warranty does not cover the second mattress replacement.
What Is Covered by the WinkBeds Warranty?
Noticeable Spaces Estimating 1.5″ or deeper
WinkBeds will supplant sleeping cushions that have a noticeable space more prominent than 1.5″ profound, as long as that space or droop isn’t a result of the utilization of an ill-advised establishment or base. Numerous warranty strategies will supplant a sleeping cushion if the space is 1″ profound, yet WinkBeds requires the space to be a portion of an inch further before the organization makes a move.
Physical Flaws in the Mattress that Cause Breaking or Weakening
If the foam or springs show proof of debasement, splitting, or breaking because of an assembling imperfection, WinkBeds will swap or fix the bedding for nothing. WinkBeds doesn’t unequivocally characterize what the brand considers “actual imperfections,” which might pass on you to do some wheeling and dealing with the Company Customer service care if you wind up requiring a substitution.
What the WinkBeds Warranty Does Not Cover
- Sagging at the edges
- Body impressions of less than 1.5 inches
- Severe physical damage from cuts, burns, or stains
- Used mattresses that don’t meet your comfort or performance requirements
- Sizing issues
Factors That Would Void the WinkBeds Warranty
- A sleeping cushion is put on a delicate, unsupportive surface with no middle help leg(s)
- Any infringement of directions given by WinkBeds, from unpacking the sleeping pad inaccurately to not putting it securely on an edge
- Deal or proprietorship surrender to an ensuing proprietor
- Buy from a non-approved retailer
- No evidence of the original buy
How Do the WinkBeds Measure Up?
The WinkBeds warranty stands apart from other bedding organizations’ warranties for a couple of reasons. To begin with, it’s non-prorated and the coverage reaches out for the lifetime of the item. Whether you find a deformity at the very first moment or following 10 years of sleeping on the original sleeping pad, WinkBeds will fix or supplant the bedding if your case is viewed as substantial.
Second, as indicated by the return Policy, clients are liable for the delivery costs related to returning the sleeping cushion for maintenance or substitution, however, the brand will expect all transportation costs related to returning and supplanting your bedding in the event that a defect exists.
Generally, this warranty is comparable to other luxury bedding organization warranties.
While The main disadvantage of this warranty is that, to get coverage for a bedding space, the plunge should reach 1.5 inches in depth. Numerous other bedding organizations cover spaces as shallow as 1 inch or significantly more smallest. WinkBeds doesn’t make sense of its thinking for requiring impressions and spaces to be more profound than average in its warranty strategy, yet we wouldn’t allow that additional half inch to hold you back from picking this excellent, luxurious Hybrid sleeping pad.
Also, Read How To Return a Mattress
How to File a Warranty Claim with WinkBeds
It’s Easy to File a warranty claim with WinkBeds. To begin the return process, you can contact them by phone or email.
- Call: 1-855-WINKBED
- Visit the Internet: Send an email to info@WinkBeds.com
- What to Bring: The WinkBeds customer service team will probably ask for a written or verbal description of the problem, a picture of the problem, your name and personal identification, and the original purchase receipt.
Lastly, California King Financing WinkBed offers purchase now, pay later funding for their sleeping pads through Breadpayments. offers buy now, pay later financing for their mattresses through Breadpayments.
How do mattress warranties work?
The question that should come to your mind while thinking about mattress warranty is how do the mattress warranties work or do they even work?
Let me tell you that The majority of mattress warranties are valid from the date of purchase and are intended to last longer than the mattress’s expected lifespan. This gives a good idea of how long the mattress is expected to last even if it gets used a lot. For instance, a 10-year mattress warranty indicates that, with proper care, your mattress should last approximately 8 years.
If your warranty is for a more extended period of time, check to see if the term changes after the first ten years. If it is prorated, you may have to pay more to replace or repair it. Due to the fact that most mattress warranties only cover manufacturing defects, it is important to take care of your mattress by rotating it on a regular basis, cleaning it, and using a protector to protect it from dust, stains, insects, and allergies.
Keep in mind that the warranty does not cover a mattress that is too firm or uncomfortable; therefore, if the brand offers a sleep trial, take full advantage of it because this is your best chance to return the mattress and get your money back if it does not work out.
If the mattress has a flaw and you want to use the warranty, the brand’s website should have all the information you need to start the process of getting a new or repaired mattress.
Also, read Questions to Ask When Buying a Mattress
Mattresses With Lifetime Warranties – FAQs
At last, I would like to conclude by saying that whatever mattress you buy make sure you keep the mattress warranty in your mind. Even though some high-class brands also have bed frames with lifetime warranties and even pillows with lifetime warranties.
Keep one more thing in mind Mattresses that come with lifetime warranties have different terms and conditions, depending on the brand. Always make sure to read the fine print before purchasing. That said, lifetime warranties offer a lot more bang for your buck.
Finally, let me recommend you one of the best mattresses with a lifetime warranty- (Saatva Classic). Do give it a try as my clients love this mattress and even though I am also using it.